Friday, November 20, 2009

Curiouser and curiouser...

I couldn't imagine how my creativity would suffer if I worked full-time in a place that did not inspire me, or make me happy.
So even though I haven't had much time to pursue my personal art in the recent weeks, I have been able to put my drawings to good use at the boutique.

Victoria recently designed this Alice inspired ring, and since I've been put in charge of wrangling her etsy page, I created a few little "background" drawings.
(It's only taken me about 3 months to finally be able to take a semi-decent photograph though!!)

Do visit her adorable etsy page to view her sweet jewellery, and more of my quirky little drawings!










4 comments:

  1. aww i love those little drawings, what a wonderful idea to show off the rings, nice how they reflect also! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support lovely annina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your first sentence!! Love Alanah xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi little darling alanah!! Thankyou for highlighting that :-)

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx