Sunday, December 20, 2009

Coquettes in Noire

Just a quick and brief introduction to a couple of my latest little quirk-ettes. With the silly season in full force I fear I won't be introducing any new ones in a little while ... and perhaps it's a little to do with some 3 dimensional projects I'm just ITCHING to get a start on!!! Without further ado.....


Both these little darlings are all frocked up and ready to head out into the night.... and are wishing you all a safe and happy rest of the year!!!

~Isobel~


~Constance~

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your 3-D projects!! I'm very curious... Bettina is on her way to you now - I hope you and all your girls have a lovely Christmas & New Year!

    xx. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a marvelous christmas, thankyou for the well wishes. It's looking to be a rainy new year, which means I'll be inside working on arty things rather than playing with the creatures of the night outside!

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx