Monday, October 25, 2010

Cameo Brooches - Now Available!

I'm delighted to finally be able to show these off!!


I have made a small selection of unique wearable brooches, feauturing my illustrations, and am so pleased with how they turned out. I wear my one all the time, and have been floored and delighted by all the compliments I get... it's nice to hear such feedback!




I adore the vintage Victorian feel to them.... I like to pin my one through a lace scarf of velvet wrap around my neck... it makes me feel very elegant, haha! ^_^

They're available in my etsy shop, but I'll also be taking them with me to the Art & Design Markets I have lined up this summer. If they sell, well I might make more, otherwise these are the only ones that will be made
(ie: guarantee of a unique, individual one-off piece!)



I think they're utterly delightful... I hope you do too!!!




Available NOW in my Etsy Shop!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the brooches! They have a wonderful whimsical feel to them. Like looking through a looking glass :) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The rounded domed cabochons give them a delightful olde worlde feel :-)

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx