Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sterling Silver and Glass Pendants

Darlings! I have been introducing a few different 'products' recently, and whilst all are beautiful and equally exciting to me... perhaps I harbor a little bias in favour of what I am unveiling today....


Made from precious Sterling Silver and Glass, I have a very small range of Illustration Pendants available!



Like a boastful, proud, vain mother I feel that they are breathtaking! Perhaps because I have been anticipating them for a long time, and now that they are complete... I am delighted they look so nice :-)


They make me think of so many things at once.... Victorian - Steampunk discovery, antique curiosity cabinets, looking glasses, whimsical feminism, tiny captured worlds, magic, caught spirits....

Tell me, what do they make you think of?




---------
Available (but highly limited) in my bountiful Etsy Store!



2 comments:

  1. ...memories trapped in a dew dropplet...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make me think of gorgeous art draped around my neck!
    They really are divine. I love all of them.
    Jayne XXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx