Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sketches and Scribbles

For Christmas I bought myself a nice scanner, with the highest scan resolution I could find.

I used to just use some cheap and nasty printer/scanner combo... but so far, I'm convinced the quality was better before :-/ I must be doing something wrong, because the new scanner is reading the colours all wrong, and I'm not photoshop savvy enough to know how to post-edit.
Until I figure it out (wish me luck) here are some little watercolour sketches I've been doing recently to keep ''in practice''.




2 comments:

  1. Your artwork is always so lovely and feels "romantic," to me. One day you should make a tutorial on how you use your watercolors, I suck and these are great. Your usage of them really brings out a style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely! As for the scanner, does it have settings? Mine has 3 modes, Auto, home, and Pro. Try to see if your does, and go to Professional so you have more options on how to scan. I recommend you google help on the model and most likely you will get instructions. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx