Thursday, October 27, 2011

Grey Mornings

Grey mornings are for sitting at my drawing desk, listening to Cat Power, staring at my drawings and thinking…

°°°

Yesterday I received a wonderful gift from the Art Museum in Győr: a bundle of beautiful hand-made paper made just for me. I am a paper fanatic, so you can imagine my joy. The ragged uneven edges are the most beautiful part of paper like this.



 
My mind fills with all the possibilities…. Oh, what to paint on them…

Speaking of hand-made - I ran out of my supply of little moo business cards. Instead of ordering new ones I spend sleepy mornings and late nights painting my own.....




1 comment:

  1. I completely agree...for some reason those uneven edges make the paper look so precious and unique.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx