Monday, July 30, 2012

Residency Exhibition



Some shots of the exhibition showcasing the work created by 10 artists during the 44th International Art Symposium/Residency in Győr, Hungary.

Exhibited at the Napoleon House from July 28 - August 30, 2012

My lace and handmade paper pieces, titled "temporary state of being"





I was showcased in a little Baroque room alongside the delicate ink drawings of artist Enzsoly Kinga



Ephemeral wax and paper sculptures of dear friend and fellow artist Laura Jade from Australia.


the end :-)
As usual, more images can be found on my facebook Art Page and flickr account.

I'll post some close-ups of my new ghosts soon. Now I get to prepare for my second solo show opening Friday 10th of August, and then another International Residency the first week of September.

1 comment:

  1. Woah, you got a lot of shows coming up. How exciting but I can imagine also quite tiring.

    Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well during your last show. Hope the fever went away.

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx