Monday, November 19, 2012

PVC Business Cards




My beautiful new business cards are not your ordinary throw-away, ragged cornered & easily torn paper cards... these are practically Armageddon proof!  Printed on laminated PVC like a professional bank-card, with neat little rounded corners. This makes them more like collectible artist trading cards, than just your ordinary cheap paper name cards.

They'll be included in etsy orders being shipped directly from me, and handed to lovely customers visiting me at the Seasonal markets I'll be at this Christmas in London.

Coming soon will be delightful sticker-sets, collectable card sets, and canvas prints.

Also, you may have noticed - my website is currently down whilst secret and amazing updates are under way! A completely new, fresh www.monikaviktoria.com is coming soon!

---

For fellow artists, because I know how hard it can be to find good, reliable printing companies, I had my lovely cards printed here


2 comments:

  1. These look so ordinary and beautiful..i wish to design Metal business cards look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful. I need to print plastic business cards for my new business and your cards will help me so much.

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx