Monday, April 15, 2013

Illustration Website Launch



I am very proud to be able to present the first version of my new illustration-portfolio!

It's very basic, but we made the entire site ourselves (A HUGE shout-out to my adventure-man, without his immense help this site would be nothing more than a pile of sketches scattered around my studio.) We hope that it is simple and straightforward to navigate, giving a brief overview of how amazing the site could be with heaps more commissions, collaborations and awesome illustration projects to showcase - so please, take a look, give us your tips and feedback - and PASS IT ON!!


without further ado (drumroll....) I present...



www.monikadiak.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx