Monday, April 15, 2013

King Matty Collage



With the new illustration-site up, I tried to collect the few decent scans I had from the extensive illustration project I worked on last year (60+ paintings illustrating the folktales of Hungary and Transylvania). Sadly, the photographs I took to document each new piece were terrible quality, and without the originals physically with me I had to cull almost all of the works as inferior quality to showcase on the website.

We did manage to save a few, and my adventure-man did his best with photoshop to get them looking clean and professional. Here is one example - and the link to the portfolio: book illustration


King Matty the first - written by Janusz Korczak, illustrated by Monika V. Diak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx