Saturday, March 8, 2014

Buy 2 get 1 Free Print Offer

Hello dearies! As some of you know, my lovely partner and I are currently living in London, but we are looking for the light at the end of the tunnel and straining our ears for the songs of Australian birds filtering through....

In preparation for our eventual big move to Australia in a few months, I will have to sell AS MUCH of my current art as possible (read: ALL OF IT!) We need to raise all the funds we can, and this means the chance to not only help us out immensely, but to do so by buying a beautiful painting at a great price. 

To start things off I am hosting a fab fab fab print offer on all canvas prints in my store: buy two, get a third print of your choice free! This lasts only so long as I have current stock available, as no new prints will be manufactured before our move.

Canvas A4  PRINTS - buy two get one free! 

Simply message me the print you wish to receive at checkout and all three will be posted to you together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx